- Supports Natural Detoxification Mechanisms*
- Supports Healthy Hormone Metabolism*
- Provides High-Quality Macro- and Micronutrients*
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (about 61 g)
Servings Per Container: About 14
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 240
- Total Fat 9 g
- Saturated Fat 2 g
- Total Carbohydrate 15 g
- Dietary fiber 4 g
- Total Sugars 5 g
- Includes 5 g Added Sugars
- Protein 24 g
- Vitamin A (as natural beta-carotene) 1500mcg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 220 mg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate and mixed tocopherols) 70mg
- Thiamin (as Thiamine HCl) 5 mg
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium) 2.2 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) 5 mg
- Folate (as Quatrefolic (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt) 200 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 22 mcg
- Biotin 320 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 6 mg
- Calcium (As DimaCal di-calcium malate and ingredients with naturally occurring calcium) 200 mg
- Iron (naturally occurring) 6 mg
- Phosporus (as dipotassium phosphate) 120 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 55 mcg
- Magnesium (as Albion di - magnesium malate) 140mg
- Zinc (as TRAACS zinc bisglycinate chelate) 12 mg
- Selenium (as Albion selenium glycinate complex) 55mcg
- Manganese (as TRAACS manganese bisglycinate chelate) 55 mcg
- Sodium (naturally occurring) 470 mg
- Potassium (as dipotassium phosphate, tripotassium citrate, and ingredients with naturally occurring potassium) 860 mg
- Stabilized Flaxseed 9 g
- Typical Alpha-Linoleic Acid Content 2.07 g
- Typical Linoleic Acid Content 630 mg
- Preventium (potassium d-glucarate) 250 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 55mg
- L-Glutathione 29mg
|Dimensions||14 × 11.5 × 19 cm|
Cleanse Formula provides macro- and micronutrients that support all phases of biotransformation and detoxification; these nutrients also support the mitochondrial energy production necessary to complete this vital function. Cleanse formula is easy to digest and has a low-allergy potential, a pleasant taste, and no added fructose. Cleanse formula features VegaPro™, a proprietary pea/rice protein blend; Aminogen, to facilitate protein absorption; activated B vitamins such as riboflavin 5’-phosphate (B2), pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (B6), 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (folate), and methylcobalamin (B12); and Albion’s patented TRAACS mineral amino acid chelates, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) is provided as Quatrefolic, a stable, bioavailable form of folate. In conjunction with a modified elimination diet, Cleanse Formula not only addressed healthy detoxification but also supports energy generation. This formula is suitable for vegans.*
Other Ingredients: vegaPro (proprietary blend of pea protein isolate, taurine, glycine, rice protein concentrate, and L-glutamine), sunflower oil, cocoa powder, dried cane syrup, natural flavors (no MSG), medium-chain triglyceride oil, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, Aminogen fungal proteases, stevia leaf extract, guar gum, and silica.
Does Not Contain: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Blend, shake, or briskly stir two level scoops (61 g) into 10-12 oz chilled water and consume once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Adjust the amount of water to desired sweetness and thickness.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.