- Supports microbiome diversity and the health and function of intestinal epithelial cells
- Supports intestinal tight junction protein synthesis, which is critical to intestinal barrier function
- Supports colonic T-regulatory cell activity and immune homeostasis to encourage immune tolerance
- Supports energy metabolism
- Supports NF-kappaB signaling and cytokine production associated with good health
7 in stock (can be backordered)
Alkaline Method™ Prebiotic represents the latest science in microbiota-related supplementation. It delivers short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs)—the natural end products (postbiotics) of complex carbohydrate digestion by enteric bacteria. An increasing number of studies demonstrate the broad and profound effects of SCFAs locally, in intestinal mucosal health and microbiota diversity, and systemically, as molecular messengers.
- Uses calcium beta-hydroxy beta-methyl butyrate, a form of butyrate, for maximum butyric acid delivery
- No sodium hydroxylate (lye), which is often incorporated with sodium butyrate
- Delivers not only butyrate but also propionate and acetate for broader activities
|Dimensions||7 × 4.5 × 13 cm|
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Servings Per Container: 180
Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol acetate) 30 mg (45 IU)
- Calcium (as calcium β-hydroxy β-methyl butyrate & calcium propionate) 80 mg
- Proprietary Blend: 575 mg
- Butyric Acid (as calcium β-hydroxy β-methyl butyrate)
- Calcium Propionate
Other ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose), cellulose, silica
Take 1 capsule 3 times day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Consult your healthcare professional before use if pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or for any use by minors. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For nutritional use only.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.